Uploading your order is fast and time-saving, especially if you regularly purchase the same items regardless of size option changes.
To upload SKUs in a CSV file to your cart:
- Log into your account or create one. This way you can store addresses, secure credit cards, and track your orders.
- Create a 2 column CSV with “sku” and “qty” headings (lower case) on the first row. Other fields are optional
- Fill in the SKU number (ex CF0012-01) in the SKU and Qty for each product on a single row.
- Click on Upload CSV below.
- Navigate to and open your CSV file, new rows will appear on the page below.
3a. After importing, you can optionally remove the first, blank, row automatically created.
- Click on Add all items to your cart.
Each row will be added to the cart sequentially; in the header the number of items in the cart will increase.
You can also enter SKUs individually directly into the row on this page.
Need a template? Download it here: Delosi Labs CSV Upload Template