Mega Sweet Concentrated Flavoring.
Mega Sweet! The sweetener you have been waiting for.
These Flavors are NOT e-Liquid and contain no nicotine.
Each Concentrated Flavor is:
- Water Soluble Using Food Grade Flavors.
- USP Propylene Glycol and/or Vegetable Glycerin.
- Kosher Certified and Gluten Free.
- Diabetic, Vegan Friendly and No Calories!
- No added Sweeteners, Colors, Stabilizers or Preservatives.
Our flavors are commonly used for:
- Food and Beverages.
- Candies and Desserts.
- Aroma Therapy and Diffusers.
- Do it Yourself (DIY) flavors.
Liquid sucralose based MEGA CONCENTRATED sweetener. Designed for on-the-spot sweetening without changing recipes or altering taste!
- 2-3 Drops sweetens an entire 15ml bottle (depending on the flavor profile of your liquid.) PLEASE USE SPARINGLY and test after each drop!
- Won't change your flavor.
- Won't separate or settle.
- No need to re-formulate for customers who love your recipe but prefer sweeter juices.
- Can be used IN a recipe, just make the conversion from drops to ML that you need.
- 1 Drop = approximately 1 teaspoon of sugar sweetness.
- each 10ml = approximately 250-300 drops. That's enough to sweeten 125 bottles!
1L = 1000ml or approximately 25,000 - 30,000 Drops.
Different droppers produce different sized drops. You may only need 1-2 drops if your drops are larger. For consistency, always use the same style droppers or re-evaluate the amount used with new equipment.
If adding to pre-bottled liquids at room temperature, it is HIGHLY recommended to re-warm your product to evenly distribute the sweetener when shaking; Especially if you have High VG Recipes. If you are making on demand and your product is already warm, simply add, shake test.
- Culinary and Other: 1 Drop / 0.5 oz then adjust for taste.
- *Note - When Blending flavors your total volume most likely will increase as each flavor has its own profile requiring less of one than another for balance. The more flavors the smaller the percentages get used. Average use for blended flavors is around 8%-10% total volume of the final flavor mixture.